All Wax Melts are Buy 3 / Get 1 Free! Simply add 4 Wax Melts to cart, and discount will apply automatically. Mix and Match.
Warm and earthy notes of nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves.
Modern practitioners employ nutmeg, cinnamon, and cloves for a plethora of magical purposes, with cinnamon used to attract luck, success, and prosperity; improve divination; and promote lucid dreaming. Nutmeg is employed for money, protection, and increased psychic awareness, while cloves are utilized for abundance, love, and safeguarding.
Approximately 24 hour burn time.
PHTHALATE FREE | CRUELTY FREE | HANDPOURED in TEXAS | CLEAN BURNING
Ingredients: Soy Wax, Coconut Wax, Fragrance, Myristica fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil, Cinnamomum zeylanium (Cinnamon) Dried Bark, Eugenia caryophyllata (Clove) Fruit Oil
How to properly use Wax Melts:
Place Wax Melt into the wax warmer and enjoy a fragrant burst of aroma.
- Only use warmers approved for Wax Melts.
- Use your wax warmer on a flat and stable surface.
- Keep a safe distance from flammable items.
- Never leave a burning Wax Melt unattended.
- Do not use wax warmer within the reach of children and pets.
- Do not combine Wax Melts with water, fragrance oils or essential oils in the warmer.
- Continual heat with Wax Melt(s) in wax warmer exceeding 4 hours, will diminish the intensity of your scent over time. To retain a robust scent, replace your Wax Melt when you detect the aroma fading.
Pro Tip: Best used in an electric wax warmer with a 25 watt or 30 watt bulb OR a tealight warmer. An electric 25 watt heating plate wax warmer, or halogen bulb wax warmer works great as well.
Our perfume extraits begin with a high concentration of hand-blended premium absolutes, accords, natural essences, and top shelf fragrance &...
Our perfume oils begin with a high concentration of hand-blended premium absolutes, accords, natural essences, fragrance oils & essential oils,...
Milk Wasted Collection is a luxurious and creamy scent, boasting a smooth blend of fresh milk accord and tonka bean,...